One fine, sunny morning my dad woke me up to say goodbye before he went to work. But before I heard the usual "See ya, buddy." I heard something a little different. "Ahhh!" he screamed. He picked me up with one hand (which was quite unusual) and took me to the bathroom. "Holy Guacamole, I'm a potato!" So he took me back to my room and let me lay there. Then he went to work.
A couple hours later when my mum woke up she thought it was quite unusual that a potato was lying where her son was supposed to be. So she picked me up and took me to the kitchen. "Hey! Where are you taking me! I'm your son! Not a potato." I screamed at her. She just shook her head and put me with all the other potatoes.
Suddenly I heard all the other potatoes talking. "So you're the new guy?" said another potato. "No I'm supposed to be a human!" "So are we, but every kid that lived in that room for more than six months gets turned into a vegetable. There have been turnips, onions, tomatoes, broccoli, celery, cauliflower, bok choy and potatoes. I think someone's coming. Stay still and stop talking." Then my mum picked me up but then I fell out of her hand and started dropping to the floor. "Ahhh!" I screamed. Just as I hit the floor I woke up. It was all a dream.
