Spelunking Short Story

Once day I went caving at the Jenolan caves. The caves were over 500 kilometres long. I saw heaps of stalactites and stalagmites but then the bats freaked me out and I ran away from there. I was running but then there was a huge hole that I fell into. “HELP! HELP! IS ANYONE THERE! HELP!” I screamed. I jumped and jumped but I couldn’t get up. Then a man saw me and helped me up. I said thankyou and then I kept on running. I saw the end of the Jenolan caves but then I heard a rumbling sound. The caves were collapsing! I saw some rocks starting to fall from the roof of the cave. I ran as fast as I could and jumped and made it out. But then I remembered I had to go out the same way I came in. “Aw, man!” I said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home