thepioneerwoman.com Narrative

My name is Billy. One day I was feeding a cow when I heard a loud “Neigh!” It kept on going and going, so I followed the noise and it led me to a sign that said Mustang, and it had an arrow pointing right. I went right and it led me to a horse. He had ropes tied around him so I untied him and took him to the ranch with my brand new horse house. So I took him out the back. I put him in the horse house with some hay and water and went back inside my house.

I went back to where the Mustang was tied up the next morning and found a man with some carrots. “Did you untie the Mustang that was here yesterday?” asked the man. “Yes I did.” I replied. “Why?” said the man. “Because he looked unhappy.” I told him. “Of course he was unhappy, he hadn’t eaten in days!” I was horrified. I ran away as fast as I could back to the ranch. I got on the Mustang and went back. The Mustang was delighted to see the man. “Why?” I thought in my mind. “Why was the Mustang so happy to see this man? Oh well, some things are better to be unknown to be known.

I saw that the man had the carrots in his pocket. I grabbed them and fed them to the Mustang. Now the Mustang wasn’t so excited to see him. I jumped onto the Mustang and went back home. I have lived with that Mustang ever since those horrible two days happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home